Kamakshi Residency is among the premium hotels in Rishikesh. The property is conveniently located right on Badrinath highway with easy access to bus stop, railway station (9kms) and nearly 23kms from domestic airport with parking facility in the premises. It also provides an easy access to guest for shopping, leisure and other activities.
The hotel is laden with all high end luxurious amenities to make the guest stay comfortable and memorable Staff is courteous, friendly, ready to help and always carry smile in their face. Food is awesome. The hotel is enumerated with facilities like yoga and meditation centre, massage centre and arrange rafting and other outdoor activities as requested by guests. The hotel is in proximity to all major attractions in the city i.e. Lakshman Jhula (0.7kms) , Ram Jhula (1.3kms), Triveni Ghat (4kms), Parmarth Niketan (1.8kms), Patanjali international yoga foundation (1.8kms), Neelkanth Mahadev, and Rajaji National park.
The room are newly refurbished, comfortable, and neat and clean with all necessary facilities. The property has a total of 18 rooms in Deluxe, Luxury and Premium twin room category.
- 18 well appointed Luxury Rooms
- 24 hours front desk
- Free news paper
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free Parking
- Air Conditioning
- Multi – cuisine vegetarian restaurant
- Coffee and Tea maker
A small town palisade by the holy Ganges in Uttarakhand will fill your soul with peace as yoga and meditation is in the very breath of the place. Though the town is quite small in area but the holiness of the yoga capital and unending adventure attracts tourist from round the world.
- Lakshman Jhula is a 450 feet long hanging bridge which offers picturesque view of river, temples and ashrams.
- Ram Jhula is one of the prominent attraction at Rishikesh is just 3kms from Muni ki Reti and is a connecting pin between Swarg ashram and Shivanand Ashram.
- Neelkanth Mahadev temple: Few kilometres from Rishikesh lays the sacred shrine of lord Shiva – the Neelkanth Mahadev temple. As per the mythology this is the sacred place where Lord Shiva consumed the poison emanate from the sea when Devtas and Asura where churning the sea to obtain the pot of Amrita.
- Beatles Ashram established by Maharishi Mahesh Yogi under the premises of Raja ji National park, offers a spiritual and healthy environment to relax and nourish the deepest within you.
- Shivpuri a small habitation at bank of river Ganga situated 16kms from Rishikesh, well known for river rafting and beautiful scenic views.
- Triveni Ghat at the confluence of three rivers the Ganga, the Yamuna and the Saraswati. Large gathering is seen every evening for Maha Arti which will purify the soul and heals the body.
- Jumping Heights is an adventure zone, 20kms from Rishikesh. Rush your adrenaline to a new level by undertaking activities like Bungee jumping, flying fox, and giant swing. At jumping heights due focus is given to the safety standards so adventure is accompanied with safety.
- Neelgarh fall 5kms from Lakshman Jhula mesmerises its visitors by its beauty and charm and will give you pictures to remember forever
- Vashita gufa 16kms from Rishikesh, Swarg ashram 5kms from Rishikesh and Parmarth Niketan are some of other attractions.